Thursday 12 March 2015

My story based of the book wonder

W.A.L.T: Use a wider range of adjectives.

Based of the book wonder:

So, mum persuades me to join a 'sports' team whitch i honestly HATED the sound of but she said it would be a good way to make friends.
When i got there i didn't want to be noticed, so while the coach was talking i was just staring at the muddy, slippery grass floor. I didn't relise we had to buddy up until via tapped me on the shoulder and said "look over there, theres a boy on his own go and ask him." By the time i took one step the boy walked away with this boy who looked really similar to him.
As there was nobody left because no one wants to buddy up with me i had to buddy up with the coach, all we had to do was kick a soccer ball to each other.
After the warm up was the game i offered to be a sub for 20 minutes.
Then the coach told me in a firm voice that I'm swapping with our teams best player 
So i wasn't the happiest to but i did.
As my apperiance is different in the game no one passed the ball to me and i didn't want to tackle anyone.
In the car on the way home my mum asked me how it was i told her it was fine even though it i didn't like it at all.
The next week i was honest and told my dad in a upset tone what i really thought, my mum told the coach and his advice was to finish the rest of the season but maybe don't put saterday sports into consideration.


No comments:

Post a Comment