Wednesday 30 March 2016

Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.


My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were Hitting it really hard but having control over where I was hitting the ball.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were To keep your eyes on the ball when fielding so you know where the ball is going and you know who's going to catch the ball.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to Get more distance into it because I was very close to being caught out.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to step forward so I can attempt to catch the ball because I would think someone who is better at catching would run over to catch it but I should've gave it a go.


The game that I enjoyed the most was Rounders because I was a fast pace game and it helped me the most with my striking and fielding skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment