Friday 9 September 2016

librarian

As I couldn't do librarian this week, I'm deciding to blog about the librarian school photos and other things.
Firstly we had to go and wait outside the hall foyer because there was another class currently have their school photos taken.
It did get a little loud as we were doing the Librarian photos while  lunch time was happening and people were coming in and out.
I just waited with my friends until we could go into the hall to get our pictures taken.
For the photos we had to line up shortest to tallest and get into lines. As only years 7/8's are librarians I was in the taller row, I also noticed that there weren't any boys in librarian which I thought was pretty weird!
I didn't have to wait too long for everyone else to be given a position to stand or sit for the photo which was really good.
Also this week I helped out in the library during the morning, as I was originally going there to return a book with my friends and we noticed that Mrs Ward wasn't there so we decided to help and scan books and do returns until she came back.
I personally really like helping in the library as I find it pretty fun to scan the books.
Overall I think I had a good week for doing librarian related things and being a good role model for helping out.


Role Model:
I was a role model as I was being very quiet when I was standing waiting for the photo to be taken, as I was one for the first people to be given somewhere to stand.

Care Value:
The care value I showed was Community as I got involved and helped out in the library.

Leadership trait:
The leadership trait I showed was resilience as photos can be very boring as it's mostly just standing around but I was still very quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment