Friday 23 September 2016

Librarian

Today and yesterday I had librarian.
Firstly I decided to helpZainab and Alicia at librarian because I didn't do it last Friday as I wasn't there.
Firstly on Thursday we went over to the junior area as usual and read our books I read to to quite a few little kids and it was pretty enjoyable as they were quiet.
Withy little kids, if you read to quite a lot one or two of them will end up walking off but it wasn't too bad as a lot of little kids can be challenging.
I read the usual books I would read as they're the most popular. (preferably books that are pretty or involve the word princess.)
Today when I read to the little kids it was pretty fun, some of them very very excited as the holidays were coming up.
I decided to change the books up and have a more interesting look at the books to see what to read, I made sure to find a Disney based book which was foxes and hounds.
When I read foxes and hounds I notice it was a bit too long so I shortened it, I can do that as it still makes sense and they don't seem to notice!
They also liked the other books I read like Clifford the big red dog.
Overall the past two days I had a swell time at librarian.

Role Model:
I was a role model by making sure to put the books back in the right place.

Leadership Trait:
The leadership trait I showed was active thinker because I usually read very similar book but today I decided to read something very different nd it worked.

Care Value:
The care value I showed was community as I got involved while doing librarian and helping out.



No comments:

Post a Comment