Tuesday 26 July 2016

apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

W.A.L.T apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are, thinking on my feet because if I did a random improvisation before these drama lessons I wouldn't know what to do.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practise at is being more confident and putting myself out there more, reason being I found myself to be a little shy to go on stage.

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was selling a new invention game because I enjoyed having a go at it and watching other people perform it.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was putting myself out there to perform in front of everyone because I felt to nervous to perform.

My favourite improvisation game was family portrait or selling and invention game because I liked freezing in a funny position and I liked making up a script on the spot to pretend to sell something.



My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is putting my hand up to perform more because if an activity was optional I usually wouldn't volunteer to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment