Friday 29 July 2016

Kapa Haka

Today I had Kapa Haka.
This practise was good as I was getting back into the kapa haka routine after the holidays.
We went through our cultural festival routine twice.
The teachers told us we needed to sing louder after we went through out cultural festival routine the first time.
So after that when we went through it a second time everyone sang louder.
After that the people who were doing short poi had to stay a little longer to practise there short poi so kapa haka finished earlier.
Overall it was a good practise and all I need to do now is get my long poi perfect!

Care value:
The Care Value I used was Respect as I showed resilience when long poi got hard because sometimes you can hit your short poi against the person next to you or around you.

Leadership:
I showed leadership by being an active thinker and finding a way to make my steps in time with everyone else for one of our songs.

Role Model:
I was a role model by listening to the commands and doing them correctly.



No comments:

Post a Comment