Friday 8 July 2016

Kapa Haka

Today I had Kapa Haka.
I felt like it was a very good practise because I got to stay for the whole practise because Te Hapua wasn't on today.
We ran through put cultural performance 2 times and both times went really well.
I'm also really improving on Poi as I have a lot more control with the poi.
Now as the holidays have come I going to definitely use some time to practise my poi so I don't forget it.
Overall I think Kapa Haka went really well and has been the best practise so far.

Care Value
The Care Value i used was Active thinking because for one of the songs we have to take steps forward while singing so I have found a way to step froward and sing in time with everyone else.


Leadership Trait
The leadership Trait I used was resilience because I didn't give up with poi even when I messed up and hit myself witch can be annoying as you want to be in time with everyone else so you can do the moves easier.


Being a role model:
I was a role model because when the teachers were speaking a made sure to listen to the commands as they're really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment