Friday 26 August 2016

Librarian

As it was raining today I sadly couldn't read to juniors as they don't come to the library so instead Alicia and I did some jobs around the library.
We brought some books over to room 22 and put some things away.
I was a little disappointed that I couldn't read to the juniors as I do enjoy doing it and also I didn't think I couldn't blog but then I realised I did help out in the library this week!
On Thursday I did librarian inside as it was the winter tournament and people who were on that day couldn't come so I offered to help out.
I put away books that had been returned and I also issued and returned books.
I noticed that there were a lot of people in the library, more then I expected so I did have to do rather a lot of helping.
My favourite thing to do was issuing and returning books.
It was also good I brought my current book I was reading so I could read after I put all the books away.
Overall I really did enjoy helping out inside the library

Role Model:
I was a role model because I made sure to put the books away respectfully and in the right place.

Care Values:
The care value I showed was Community Because it was good I got involved and helped Mrs Ward out!

Leadership Trait
The leadership trait I showed was Active thinker because it as my first time doing librarian on a lunchtime inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment