Friday 10 June 2016

Leadership

This week I was showing lots of leadership values.
Firstly I was taking the flag down the most this week. Reason being I get to school a bit later then Victor so he puts it up, which I'm fine with I don't really mind.
I have edited my leadership action plan so it is more complex and next Monday I'm having a meeting with Mrs Smith and Victor. Which will be good to get all out information for what we're planning at the end of the term.

Leadership Trait
The leadership trait I have showed this week was integrity because I have been knowing to out the flag down and I put it down respectfully and make sure I fold it nicely.

Care value/ Learner quality
The CARE value I have used was Active Thinking because I was editing my action plan so its all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment