Friday 24 June 2016

Leadership

This week have not had much leadership, happen but a little!
Firstly there has not been any different flags to put up this week beside the New Zealand one.
But I actually did email Mr Mcaullum about getting the people who performed at the multicultural assembly to perform at the end of term one!
I haven't gotten a response yet but I will check my emails encase he has emailed back!
Overall next week I think will have much more leadership as I will email Mrs Smith about organizing a meeting!

Care value/ Learner quality
Care value/ Learner quality I have used was Communicate I have emailed Mr Mcallum and will probably email Mrs Smith!

Leadership quality:
The learner quality I have used was Active Thinker because I made sure to get all my sml done so I can do all these leadership things!


No comments:

Post a Comment