Friday 17 June 2016

Leadership

This week their has been a few things to do with leadership.
Firstly at the start of the week I had a meeting with Mrs Smith, the meeting when very well as we've organised some things to do, I will have to do some emailing after this.
Today I put the flag up and I'm probably putting it down as I don't think Victor is here today.
Overall This week has been good for leadership as I feel I'm getting lots of things done.

Care value/ Learner quality
The care value I showed was Community because i was collaborating with Mrs Smith very well at the leadership meeting.

Leadership quality:
The Leadership trait I have showed was Active thinking we had to workaround some things in the meeting as what we originally thought we could not do due to people being busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment