Friday 24 June 2016

Librarian

Yesterday I had librarian, as it was very damp yesterday Alicia, Zainab and I didn't bring the bean bags as we didn't want to get them wet.
We choose three books each, the books I choose were a fairy book, a book of kings and queens and a spot the dog book.
I read to two little kids who really liked the books, I also read the books that Alicia and Zainab choose.
Overall I enjoyed reading the books to the little kids.

Care value/ Learner quality 
The Care Value/Learner Quality I used was respect because everyone new that if we brought the bean bags they would get wet.

Leadership quality:
The Leadership quality I used was active thinker because I have found that the books with the flaps you can open on each page a very popular, so I know for next week to grab those books!

Care value/ Learner quality
Leadership quality:

No comments:

Post a Comment