Thursday 30 June 2016

Student Led Conference Reflection




The things I enjoyed most about my SLC were:
Showing my dad my learning because when I talk to him about national standard he doesn't usually get it. But now I'm very sure he gets it now. I also liked showing him my writing because I've never shown him my writing.

What went well and why?
I think showing him my asttle because I explained what every box meant and what my scores meant with lots of detail because the asttle test results sound very simple once you get used to it but If you've never heard of them before they and get rather confusing
What were the challenges you faced when preparing and presenting your SLC?
Getting all the correct links for everything was probably the hardest part of preparing it because I had to link all my modelling books and blog posts etc. The hardest part of presenting was making talking about everything my dad has never heard of with great detail.


What changes would you make for next time and why?
I would make sure all my links were correct because 1 of my modelling books were the wrong one but thankfully it didn't effect anything about my SLC.


No comments:

Post a Comment