Friday 3 June 2016

On the bus at tech

This week I was at tech, I wasn't their last week because I was sick.
I think I was showing all the bus values, because I talked to the person next to me so the driver could concentrate.
I always make sure to sat thank you. I was also very respectful in science. It was the last lesson and it was by far my favourite lesson. I also did what the science teacher said because we made slime it was VERY fun to play with.

Care Value
The care value I showed was Excellence because I tried my best in making the slime even if it went a but off sometimes.

Leadership Trait
The leadership trait I showed was active thinker because when we were making this thing (I sadly can't remember what it's called.) I found a way to improve it and make it the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment